Wealthy Affiliate Scam Review
Simple Cash Daily
For Immediate Release - Wealthy Affiliate Scam Review Revealed!
May 4, 2017 - It has come to my attention that the Wealthy Affiliate program actively teaches and allows their members to post fake reviews that are optimized with popular competitor company names + keywords like “scam” and “review”.
When people use the search engines to find legitimate information about these competing companies, they are presented with fake review information that falsely makes their competitors look like scams. This is blatant slanderous
activity and is liable under the law.
Of course, at the end of each fake review is a link to Wealthy Affiliate. My advice to you is to not pay any attention to these fake reviews or any other review that has a monetary incentive at the end like a link to an affiliate program.
Real reviews will have NO monetary incentive like paid ads, affiliate links, etc included in the review.
If you are a company affected by one of these fake reviews, I highly encourage you to contact your attorney and sue the pants off of Wealth Affiliate for allowing and encouraging this kind of black hat, deceptive, and slanderous activity.
If you are a victim of this slanderous scam, please contact the FBI internet crimes division and file a report today at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Just to show you how fake their review is, here is a screenshot of a comparison chart found on one of their "fake review" sites with corrections below...
Take Me Back to Simple Cash Daily
- #1 - I tried to contact Wealthy Affiliate several times via several different methods with no response. At Simple Cash Daily, we check our email many times a day and respond to requests promptly. We also have a built in help desk in your member's area.
- #2 - We'll give you all the private coaching you need, but Simple Cash Daily is so easy, there is not much need for "coaching".
- #3 - No response yet from Wealthy Affiliate even after sending an email to Kyle's email address.
- #4 - I have never seen an option for private chat at Wealthy Affiliate.
- #5 - Of course Simple Cash Daily has a free sales page that you access via your affiliate link!
- #6 - No need for complicated and expensive web hosting at Simple Cash Daily. They are teaching 10 year old, outdated methods that do not work very well in today's online environment. But you'll only figure that out after spending tons of cash and doing a lot of online work like link building, setting up a Wordpress site, adding content, etc, etc. Only to find out a year later that you wasted your time and money. Sorry - NO REFUNDS at Wealthy Affiliate!
- #7 - No need to get your own domain name at Simple Cash Daily.
- #8 - No need to do keyword research or SEO at Simple Cash Daily.
- #9 - You should recommend Simple Cash Daily!
- #10 - Given the above corrections, it seems Wealthy Affiliate should have a score of about 50/100 and Simple Cash Daily should have a score of about 80/100 (should be higher, but I am trying to stick to their skewed comparison points).
- The dead "giveaway" is the "Get Started Here" button that goes to Wealthy Affiliate - that's NOT an impartial review!