The $100 Dollar billfold...
Notice - As of 3-9-21, this co-op has been discontinued due to lack of paid ad sales. That's too bad because this was one of the best biz opp advertising options available today. If you visited this site in the past and passed on the opportunity,
you may want to evaluate yourself because you have no idea what you are doing. That seems to be running rampant these days. No offense to anybody - just trying to help you make money instead of losing money.
a GOOD alternative to our co-op, try the Home Business Advertiser. It has a larger circulation at about the same price. Details Here ==>
Why mail to 1000 when you can mail to 5000 for less money and to a better list?
Here's the details...
- Piggyback your 8.5x11 flyer on the $100 Dollar Billfold! It can be a flyer for any program. Sending out a 5000 piece 8.5x11 flyer by yourself would cost you approximately $4325 bucks! Include your flyer in our co-op mailing to 5000 hot opportunity
buyers for only $628! That's a savings of $3679!
- Just think - If you did a 1000 piece mailing yourself, it would cost you about $865. You would have to do all that work yourself. Make copies, folding, inserting, sealing, applying labels & postage, take down to post office,
etc. And... more than likely you would get bad results because your envelope and copies look unprofessional and you bought the cheapest unresponsive list you could find. Not to mention that you just didn't mail enough copies.
- What's better... 87¢ apiece or 13¢ apiece? This is a "no brainer" !
- Professionally printed in a unique self mailer "booklet" which is stapled and folded down to 8.5x5.5 size.
- Some co-op and print & mail operators don't mail what they promise... We provide proof of mailing. To see the invoices, Click Here.
- Ripoff! - Ever seen 1000 "print & mail" mailers for $20?! Well... they can't even make the copies for $20 much less buy a good list and mail them. So, simple math will tell you they're just ripping you off. Don't Fall For It!
- We use good lists because we know that the list you use determines the response you get. Each mailing is mailed to a new list of hot opportunity buyers - not just seekers or tire kickers. Other operators use the same worn
out, in-house list over and over again.
- Limited competition - In other words, your 8.5x11 flyer is not lost in a sea of 20+ other offers which will reduce your response in inverse proportion. The more other flyers that are included, the less response you will receive.
We only include 10 other flyers and none of the same program.
- Nixies - No, these are not little fairies that deliver your mail... these are basically bad addresses that never get delivered. We mail your flyers out using First Class mail so every mailer is forwarded to
the recipient even if they have moved. Standard Mail (bulk mail) does not get forwarded which will decrease your response.
- Results - This co-op mailing is managed by Bill Anderson who has 30+ years experience with direct mail biz opp marketing. He gets results where others can't.
- Black & White only - no color originals.
- Price is $628 per 8.5x11 flyer. If your flyer is two pages long, choose a quantity of two when paying below. Remember, your flyer will be sent to 5000 recipients.
- 2 Page Note: If you submit two pages but you only paid for one, I'll turn the pages sideways and fit them on one 8.5x11 page. They will be smaller this way, but still readable.
- Everything is "self-serve". So, after payment is made, you'll go to a page where you will upload your original to us (or mail them to us).
I 'm just gettin' this $100 Dollar Billfold off the ground. I had space to fill, so I put in a few of my programs... I got 2 sales into The Perfect System, 6 sales into another mail order program, and one sale in icanget2. All from one co-op mailing. Not too bad! Bill
Anderson (If you don't believe me, just look at the 6 money orders I received on 10/03/20)...
||Do It Yourself
||The $100 Dollar Billfold
|# Pieces Mailed
||$575 (note: you can't
get the good lists)
|Good List Included
||A Lot - Free?
Q: What would you rather do?... send your flyer out in a publication with 120 other ads that are sent out to the same names over and
Q: Or... Would you rather send your flyer out in a co-op mailer with only 10 other ads and is sent to a "good" list of 5000 different buyers every issue.
A: I think the answer is obvious!
Here's a few pages from an actual mailing...
Note: Due to unethical (cheating) behavior by the Power of Four admin, I can no longer accept ANY PO4 flyers for insertion in this co-op.
To see 1 great program to promote, visit the TPS100 page ==>
Copyright 2020 © Network 6000, All Rights Reserved